manos
yes yes yes

yes yes yes

yes yes yes

yes yes yes
NickTheGreek
manos, like the new IPB version ?
manos
Yeah I've seen it in another IPB forum I'm registered. You are one crazy man... If there's anyway I can help here, tell me...
NickTheGreek
well, i would need a Moderator smile.gif
manos
Also I could help with users that have problems with designing programs...
NickTheGreek
sure, though the main aspect is remote assistance here. But as you said, your assistance on thsi field would be very important.
manos
If you ask me, what we should do is not provide an easy solution by connecting to a user's pc and fix things. We should make a pc problems solution database so that users can learn how to fix things and when there's real problems then use remote assistance. It would be wrong to have a user with a nasty eg. local network problem waiting because of another one who doesn't know how to install fonts. Of course we will help both, but for easy things they will be able to search through some posts and learn things by their selfs...

If there will be any graphics section i would love to provide tutorials (more active than yourforum) and help anybody who needs assistance.
NickTheGreek
we can prioritise tickets in terms of severity and the database can grow slowly if we explain what has been done in any remote sessions
manos
Agree.
aLf
IPB 2.2 Looks neat biggrin.gif
manos
+ I can see some advanced text editing features...
saadane
Big thank's for nickthegreek____bestregards______saadane
stadim
hey guys listen to me

I can create various problems to users... so that a remoter resolver can help them

remote rules!!!
NickTheGreek
welcome Jim wink.gif
george
test kalos sas vrikame rolleyes.gif
NiLe
Γειά σε ολους σας!!!
markschu
test 123
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.